promoting govt/NGO ads

Financial Help for ISCHEMICHEART DISEASE treatment

Inbox

Sub: ISCHEMIC HEART DISEASE

Respected Sir,

I hope you are doing well. I am writing this letter with much hope that you might be able to help me. I myself have fallen very sick recently and I was admitted in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research Bannerghatta Main Rd, Phase 3, Jayanagara 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069 Phone080 2297 7260

The doctors have diagnosed that I had a minor Attack & might have blockage (ISCHEMIC HEART DISEASE type) and they will have to keep me at the hospital under observation for at least a week. (I have undergo Angiography followed by angioplasty). The issue is that at the moment I am not financially stable and I cannot afford the hospital bill which is beyond my affordability. I am worried was worried about the expenses I would have to bear due to my health,. (I am jobless both my children’s are studying I was undertaking Interior works from past one year there are no jobs in hand ). I request you to please help me out and pay my hospital bills so the hospital can begin my treatment.

I will anxiously be waiting for your reply. For further inquiries, you may contact me the number given below. (Hospital Charges, Procedures charges and medicine expenses). I will be very grateful if you help me out in my difficult time.

Best Regards,

Sadiq

Address…

96201 54958

sadiqsowath@gmail.com

Sadiq PWR sadiqsowath@gmail.com

AttachmentsMon, Jan 18, 6:39 PM (2 days ago)

Popular Posts

corona virus india - INDOOR GAMES IN LOCKDOWN PERIODS

Contact Us - Where are we

stay home stay safe

useful websites for blind

NGO/Trust Consultancy

financial assistance for photographers

volunteers

Donation links