NGO notices

 

Financial Help for ISCHEMICHEART DISEASE treatment

Inbox

Sub: ISCHEMIC HEART DISEASE

Respected Sir,

I hope you are doing well. I am writing this letter with much hope that you might be able to help me. I myself have fallen very sick recently and I was admitted in Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research Bannerghatta Main Rd, Phase 3, Jayanagara 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069 Phone: 080 2297 7260

The doctors have diagnosed that I had a minor Attack & might have blockage (ISCHEMIC HEART DISEASE type) and they will have to keep me at the hospital under observation for at least a week. (I have undergo Angiography followed by angioplasty). The issue is that at the moment I am not financially stable and I cannot afford the hospital bill which is beyond my affordability. I am worried was worried about the expenses I would have to bear due to my health,. (I am jobless both my children’s are studying I was undertaking Interior works from past one year there are no jobs in hand ). I request you to please help me out and pay my hospital bills so the hospital can begin my treatment.

I will anxiously be waiting for your reply. For further inquiries, you may contact me the number given below. (Hospital Charges, Procedures charges and medicine expenses). I will be very grateful if you help me out in my difficult time.

Best Regards,

Sadiq

Address…

96201 54958

sadiqsowath@gmail.com

Sadiq PWR sadiqsowath@gmail.com

AttachmentsMon, Jan 18, 6:39 PM (2 days ago)

Popular Posts

corona virus india - INDOOR GAMES IN LOCKDOWN PERIODS

Contact Us - Where are we

Free Hostel

stay home stay safe

NGO/Trust Consultancy

financial assistance for photographers

volunteers

useful websites for blind

NGO Business Main Fundraising Links